Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Off Topic

I need to rant a bit. There are way, way, WAY too many good videogames out right now. I simply don’t have the time to keep up with them all. To wit, here’s a rundown of the games I’m currently trying to juggle:

Halo 3
The Orange Box (which is really five games in one… Portal and Team Fort 2 rock the hardest)
Super Mario Galaxy
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero
Gears of War
World of Warcraft (I need WOW-anon or something… seriously)

On top of it all, I’m about to go pick up Assassin’s Creed at lunch. I really want Crysis as well, but I’m afraid my poor old PC rig wouldn’t be up to the task (especially given that the recommended specs are absolutely insane, something along the lines of a quantum computer with holographic storage that won’t be invented until the year 2059).

All levity aside, it truly is an embarrassment of riches for us gamers right now. And people wonder why movie attendance appears to be down ;)

Later

No comments: