Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Need A Vacation

Where to begin… I’m really tired today. I’m also really happy. Allow me to elucidate. It’s Wednesday. If you’re taking the time out of your day to peruse my ramblings than you surely know that Wednesday means New Comics Day, which is like a mainline of pure awesome straight to any fanboy’s geeky little heart (mine included). Not sure if I’ll make it to Comics Ink tonight since there is drinking to be done, but below is my pull list for the week. We’re also less than ONE WEEK away from the release of Halo 3… I’m not sure the English language contains the words to properly express my excitement. I think I feel a case of Typhoid Fever coming on as well. Cough, cough - I think I may be out of the office next week.

Here’s my pull list. No Nightmare Factory reviews this week, but do scroll back to my previous posts to catch some of the love we’re getting for that rad book. We also have a few really cool events coming up, but more on those later.

CRIMINAL MACABRE MY DEMON BABY #1 (love that cover… nice work Timmy B!)
UMBRELLA ACADEMY APOCALYPSE SUITE #1 (hell yea. not a huge my chem romance fan, but love the artist)
BATMAN LOBO DEADLY SERIOUS #2
EX MACHINA #30
GREEN ARROW BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPECIAL #1 (don’t laugh)
HELLBLAZER #236
HIGHWAYMEN #4 (still digging this series – do pick up this book; you won’t be sorry)
SUPERMAN BATMAN #40
TALES OF THE SINESTRO CORPS PARALLAX #1
REPO #4
SPAWN #171
CAPTAIN AMERICA #30
IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #12
NEW X-MEN #42
WORLD WAR HULK #4
30 DAYS OF NIGHT BEYOND BARROW #1
30 DAYS OF NIGHT RED SNOW #2

Later

No comments: