Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Aint it Cool News Reviews The Nightmare Factory

Yesterday I mentioned that I would soon be posting a non-Nightmare Factory related blog. I lied. All for a good cause, however: the fine folks over at Aint It Cool News have just posted an excellent review of The Nightmare Factory, and I want to share the goodness! An excerpt is below, but HEAD HERE (http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34010) to read the full review!

From the review: “There isn’t a story in this book that doesn’t have the highest amount of professionalism added to it. Fox Atomic really has put together a special compilation and this is by far the best book the company has published to date.”

BUY ONE!

*ahem*… sorry, I have Turrets. Speaking of buying comics, being that it’s Wednesday I guess I only half-lied… below are my picks for the week!

FEAR AGENT LAST GOODBYE #3
BLACK ADAM THE DARK AGE #2
BOOSTER GOLD #2 (be sure to get this book; it’s great!)
COUNTDOWN 33
DMZ #23 (i love DMZ)
FABLES #65
GREEN LANTERN #23
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #9
SUPERMAN #667
BAD PLANET #3
CASANOVA #9
WALKING DEAD #42 (what is this book weekly now?!)
DAREDEVIL #100
LONERS #5
NEW AVENGERS #34
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #11
THOR #3
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #113
X-FACTOR #23

Later

No comments: