Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Comics Day - Post Comic-Con Edition!

I tell you what, digging out from under the pile of work that was waiting for me post Comic-Con has been rather daunting, to say the least. I walked into my office after having been in San Diego for a week and I swear the tower of papers in my inbox had clouds floating by at the top. The pile also suspiciously resembled the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but sadly it collapsed before I could snap a picture. Three interns were killed.

Anyway, I digress. I will be back to regular postings shortly, but as we all know today is that glorious day known as New Comics Day! If I get out of the office at a decent hour here’s what I will be picking up this week:

ALSO – be sure to pick up the eagerly-awaited BAD PLANET #2 today, from those fine folks at RAW:

BATMAN #667
BLACK ADAM THE DARK AGE #1
COUNTDOWN 38 (I’M STICKING WITH COUNTDOWN… FOR NOW…)
DMZ #22
FABLES #64
GEN 13 #11
GREEN ARROW YEAR ONE #3 (LOVE ME THAT JOCK ART)
GREEN LANTERN #22
JACK OF FABLES #13
JLA CLASSIFIED #41
UN-MEN #1
BAD PLANET #2
CASANOVA #8
CRIMINAL #8
DAREDEVIL
ESSENTIAL DAZZLER (I AM NOT PICKING THIS UP… WTF?!?!)
EXILES #97
NEW AVENGERS #33
OMEGA FLIGHT #5
POWERS #25
X-FACTOR #22
AMERICAN WASTELAND BLOOD & DIESEL #2
BLACK METAL VOL 1

Later

No comments: