Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New Comics Day!

Sound the bells – another Wednesday is upon us, which means it’s new comics day! My pull list is below; I’m going boozin tonight so I’ll probably pick these up tomorrow. If you’re picking up something that’s not on the list below, lemme know! I’m always on the lookout for good stuff I may have missed (like Street Angel, which I am reading now… SO GOOD).

Without further ado:

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #4
COUNTDOWN 47 (loving this series)
DETECTIVE COMICS #833
EXTERMINATORS #18
JONAH HEX #20
NIGHTWING #133
SUPERMAN #663
ALIEN PIG FARM #2 (awww yea - GO RAW STUDIOS!)
SPAWN #168 (Spawn is good again!)
DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER BORN #5
LONERS #3
MARVEL ZOMBIES ARMY OF DARKNESS #4
NEW WARRIORS #1 CWI
OMEGA FLIGHT #3
PUNISHER #48 (MR)
30 DAYS OF NIGHT EBEN & STELLA #2
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA #10
CTHULHU TALES RISING ONE SHOT

Later

No comments: