Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Comics Day!

Those of you who are faithful readers of this blog (hi Momma Lieb!) know that I look forward to each and every Wednesday because this… is… New Comics Day! This particular hump day has me especially excited, as a number of cool releases are on the docket: the final issue of DC’s year-long epic 52, Bernie and Steve’s City of Others #2, Stephen King’s Dark Tower/Gunslinger Born #4, Runaways, the Runaways spin-off Loners, Marvel Zombies / Army of Darkness (GEEK OUT), Alien Pig Farm #1, and many more (my full list is below, as always). I have a lot to read tonight… looks like no Guitar Hero 2 for me!

Here’s what I will be picking up at Hi-De-Ho tonight:

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #3
CITY OF OTHERS #2
100 BULLETS #83
52 WEEK #52
AMERICAN VIRGIN #14
CHECKMATE #13
DETECTIVE COMICS #832
EXTERMINATORS #17
GREEN LANTERN #19
JONAH HEX #19
MIDNIGHTER #7
SUPERMAN #662
ALIEN PIG FARM #1
SPAWN #167 (I can’t believe I’m reading SPAWN again!)
ASTONISHING X-MEN #21
DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER BORN #4
LONERS #2
MARVEL ZOMBIES ARMY OF DARKNESS #3
OMEGA FLIGHT #2
PUNISHER #47
RUNAWAYS #26

Later

No comments: