Monday, May 7, 2007

Let The Countdown Begin!

And by Countdown, I'm not referring to DC's Countdown (I know there are some geeks out there, like me, who would make that assumption :). No, I refer to the countdown to Friday's release of 28 Weeks Later! I have seen the film no less than six times already, and I can attest (again, as a geek) that the movie really delivers. While you wait, be sure to pick up the 28 Days Later: The Aftermath graphic novel!

Speaking of, I spent Saturday (Free Comic Book Day) at an in-store signing with Niles, Bernie Writghtson, and a few other cats at Dark Delicacies in lovely, scenic Burbank. We had a great turnout, and the place looked great! The only downside was the fact that I felt compelled to buy WAY more books then I'm sure I will ever read. Oh well! Pictures of the event to follow, by the by...

Later


PS - Dread Central posted a really fun report from a 28 Weeks Later set visit that I also attended - check it out HERE

No comments: