Tuesday, April 17, 2007

World War Z

I’m about to do something I abhor, but given the context of today’s blog it’s a necessary evil. Yes, I am going to use the ‘zed’ word. It pains me to do so, but I am. So here we go. Zombie. There, I did it. Now we can continue.

Given that the 28 Days Later graphic novel is currently in the marketplace (hint, hint BUY IT HERE), and having screened the (incredible) final cut of 28 Weeks Later last week, I am currently all about anything and everything zombie/infected. Which is why I HIGHLY recommend Max Brook’s novel World War Z. I’ve been so frakin busy lately that I haven’t had time to finish it, but I decided to make the time and plow through it. If you’re a fan of a good, old fashioned zombie apocalypse yarn it’s a good time to be alive!

Later

No comments: