Friday, March 2, 2007

Moving Day

Today is the day that Fox Atomic bids a fond adieu to our palatial Pacific Ocean digs in Santa Monica, as next week we will be back on the historic Fox lot in our brand-new building. As I type this I’m currently surrounded by boxes (some stacked so high I swear they’re going to fall on me), all packed with my comics, graphic novels, toys, lightsatbers, etc etc (I swear that my office looks like Tom Hanks’ office from the movie Big).

I’m also a bit bummed because I’m missing WONDERCON in San Francisco this weekend… I’m still sick as a dog and run down from being run over in NYC so this weekend is all about rest. My only real plans are to clean up my apartment, go visit Steve Niles and Bernie Wrightson at their Dark Del signing on Saturday, and watch Black Snake Moan.

Finally, be sure to check out the comics section next week – I will be adding fresh updates and new pages for the 28 Days Later and Hills Have Eyes graphic novels. Have a great weekend!

Later

No comments: